Rabu, 22 Julai 2009

Gay Penguins and a Chick!


This morning, when I pass thru monorail exit, I grab a free newspaper called Malaysian Today, which normally it were placed in the box in front of the monorail station.

Well, although it’s a free paper, but the articles in side it, were not that bad at all. Mostly about tips, Hollywood celebrities, current youngster issues and some update events around KL. ala2 KLUe giteww..

So, once I reach the office, while having my morning yogurt, I read the newspaper page to page, till my eyes stop at one article. The title really catches my eyes.

Gay Male Penguins Raise Chick”!!

Well, penguins raise a chick or gay couple raises a child, is nothing. But when it says GAY PENGUINS raise a chick… that is something!!

Yeah, I know there’s a homosexual behavior in animals. It’s not a new and surprising thing.. Evens National Geography had a documentary about it. But I never heard about gay lions raise a cub, or gay dogs raise a puppy… tak tau ler pulak kalau korg ada dengarkan.. heee

Ok, below is the article which I took from the paper…

BERLIN — A German zoo says pair of gay male penguins are raising a chick from an egg abandoned by its parents.
Bremerhaven zoo veterinarian Joachim Schoene says the egg was placed in the male penguins' nest after its parents rejected it in late April. The males incubated it for some 30 days before it hatched and have continued to care for it. The chick's gender is not yet known.
Schoene said the male birds, named Z and Vielpunkt, are one of three same-sex pairs among the zoo's 20 Humboldt penguins that have attempted to mate.

p/s: Wonder… why there’s still an idiot who go for abortion or kill their baby?!! Tak faham ler…

Tiada ulasan:

Related Posts with Thumbnails